Обложка книги Uncle John's 3-Ply Bathroom Reader Boxed Set

Uncle John's 3-Ply Bathroom Reader Boxed Set

ISBN: 1571458743;
Издательство: Portable Press
Страниц: 1400

Book DescriptionThe Bathroom Readers' Institute has published a new edition each year since 1988. Now readers can flush their cares away with this handy pack of three long-unavailable books in the popular humor series - including the much-sought-after Uncle John's Ultimate Bathroom Reader. This boxed set provides joy and relief to the 66 percent of Americans who admit to reading in the bathroom as well as the other 34 percent who don't.

Похожие книги:

Where else can people find out about celebrity museums,…
Book DescriptionThe essays in this collection provide a…
Book DescriptionThe aesthetic of a bathroom need not be…