s Industrial Exchange
Lambert M. SurhoneISBN: 978-6-1329-2177-2;
s Industrial Exchange is a historic building located at 333 North Charles Street, Baltimore, Maryland, United States. It consists of a townhouse erected in 1815, with a large, five-story structure appended to the rear. The building was purchased in 1860 by Mrs. Mary E. Boardley for a boarding house, and she added the rear wing. The Exchange purchased the building in 1889. A shop window was added circa 1900, which enhances the fine Flemish bonded brick work and marble stoop.
- OZON.ru 1453