Lambert M. SurhoneISBN: 978-6-1329-2275-5;
Aurisia, renamed in 1927 as Aurisina) is a village in the karst part of the comune of Duino-Aurisina (Slovene: Devin-Nabrezina) near Trieste in a region of Slovene minority in Italy. It lies 15 kilometres north-west from Trieste and has a total of 2406 inhabitants (2003), according to the census 60% of them Slovenes. The village of Nabrezina was inhabited in the Roman era because of nearby quarry with a well-known limestone in fact called the marble of Nabrezina, needed to build roman Aquileia. The settlement was firstly mentioned as Lebrosina in 1308, and it grew in importance as the railway Vienna-Trieste was built in 1857.
- OZON.ru 1665