Podlaska Cavalry Brigade
Lambert M. SurhoneISBN: 978-6-1320-0538-0;
Podlaska Cavalry Brigade (Polish: Podlaska Brygada Kawalerii) was a military unit of the Polish Army, created on April 1, 1937. Its headquarters were located in Bia?ystok, and it was based on the Cavalry Brigade "Bia?ystok", existing between February 1929, and March 30, 1937. In February 1929, Polish Army created Cavalry Brigade "Bia?ystok", which gathered such units, as 10th Regiment of Lithuanian Uhlans from Bia?ystok, 1st Regiment of Krechowce Uhlans from Augustow, 9th Regiment of Mounted Rifles from Grajewo, 14th Brigade of Mounted Artillery from Bia?ystok, also a Squadron of Pioneers of 1st Cavalry Division from Bia?ystok. On April 1, 1937, the Cavalry Brigade "Bia?ystok" was renamed into Podlaska Cavalry Brigade, which resulted in some changes. Neighboring unit, Suwalska Cavalry Brigade, absorbed the 1st Regiment of Krechowce Uhlans, while 5th Regiment of Zaslaw Uhlans was transferred to the Podlaska Cavalry Brigade. In the same year,...
- OZON.ru 1239