Saint- Georges- de- Livoye
Lambert M. SurhoneISBN: 978-6-1320-0609-7;
Saint-Georges-de-Livoye is a commune in the Manche department in Normandy in north-western France. Manche is a French department in Normandy named after La Manche ("the sleeve"), which is the French name for the English Channel. Manche is one of the original 83 departments created during the French Revolution on March 4, 1790. It was created from part of the province of Normandie. The first capital was Coutances until 1796, and it resumed that role after World War II because of the almost complete destruction of Saint-Lo during the D-Day invasion of Normandy. When Saint-Lo was rebuilt, it again became the capital.
- OZON.ru 1665