USS Cuyahoga (AG-26)
Lambert M. SurhoneISBN: 978-6-1320-0684-4;
Cuyahoga was built in 1927 at Camden, New Jersey and transferred from the United States Coast Guard to the United States Navy on 29 May 1933. Cuyahoga was commissioned 1 April 1935 with Chief Boatswain J. H. Kevers in command. On 27 July 1935 Cuyahoga was placed in an "in service" status and operated as tender and escort for the Presidential yacht, USS Potomac (AG-25). She was designated AG-26 on 30 November 1937, and remained in the Potomac and Chesapeake Bay until 17 May 1941 when she was placed out of service and returned to the Coast Guard the same day.
- OZON.ru 1921