Lambert M. SurhoneISBN: 978-6-1320-0840-4;
s historic commercial centre, Flensburg, Padborg was a small settlement when the region returned to Danish rule in 1920 following a plebiscite, but grew rapidly in size after the establishment of the current border. It is a transport centre and railway town. When the border was established in 1920, the originally planned border line was moved c. 200 meters south of Padborg in order to allow construction of the railway station and a customs office. Padborg is well known in Denmark for its motorsportring, Padborg Park, and the head offices of the large discount chain Fleggaard.
- OZON.ru 1453